Virtual St. Matthew's & More
Missed an Information Session? Watch it here...
Still have questions? Submit them here.
Tour our Campus...
We look forward to the day when we can share our physical campus with you. Until then, we invite you to take a "virtual" tour using the links below.
The Student Experience...
Students applying to grades 5-8 are invited to meet with our Student Admission Ambassadors for a tour of campus and an in depth Q&A on February 4 at 5PM. RSVP here.
Please join us in 2021...
We invite you to save the date for one (or more) of these upcoming programs to discover even more about St. Matthew's. Events vary by Division - please check the event calendar below for dates and times.
- Parent 2 Parent: Get an insider's perspective! Join St. Matthew's parents for informal conversation and questions.
- Lunch/Office Hours with the Principals: Bring your questions, they've got answers!
- Beyond the Classroom: Join our School Counselor and other teachers and administrators for conversations around Social-Emotional Learning, Service Learning, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at St. Matthew's.
- Life after St. Matthew's: Hear from Alumni and our coordinator of secondary school placement and see how our students continue to Serve, Lead and Flourish beyond our campus.
- NEW! Coffee & Conversation with the Head of School: Join Edward Kim, Head of School, for an in-depth discussion of the school’s philosophy and mission.
2021 Explore More of St. Matthew’s:
Registration for these events is available on your Applicant Portal Checklist
In addition to the above events, we also invite you to attend the following Parent Ed Opportunity sponsored by the St. Matthew's Parents' Council:
Topic: Don't Let Your Mind Bully Your Body: How to Promote Positive Body Image in Your Teen
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Speaker: Dr. Lauren Ozbolt
Speaker: Dr. Lauren Ozbolt
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Lauren Ozbolt, MD, graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, completed her Residency in General Psychiatry from the University of Miami and served as Chief Resident during her Child and Adolescent Fellowship. Following the fellowship, she founded and was Medical Director of the University of Miami Eating Disorders Program. Dr. Ozbolt is a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist from the International Associations of Eating Disorder Professionals and a Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and speaks nationally on the topic of eating disorders. She is Board-Certified in both Adult and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Ozbolt owns and operates a private psychiatry practice in Los Angeles and specializes in the medication management of women and girls with mood, anxiety, and eating disorders.
Geared towards parents of 3rd-8th graders. RSVP here.