Special and Evening Events
Special events are limited to 12 per year per the School's Conditional Use Permit. A special event is defined as any parish or school event, other than regular church services, with 300 people in attendance, excluding students and School or church employees.
Any Parish/School event with more than 25 people shall conclude prior to 10 pm Sunday-Thursday, and 11 pm Friday and Saturday, excluding religious services and three events a year.
The following events are scheduled for the current school year.
- Christmas Faire - Friday, November 18, 2022
- Troop 223G Eagle Court of Honor - Monday, November 21, 2022
- Troop 223B Eagle Court of Honor - Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Troop 223 Auction - Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Town Fair - Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Graduation - Wednesday, June 14, 2023
- Day Camp Opening Day - Tuesday June 20, 2023
- Day Camp Family Night - Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- Day Camp girls sleepover - July 2023
- Day Camp boys sleepover - July 2023