Special and Evening Events
Special events are limited to 12 per year per the School's Conditional Use Permit. A special event is defined as any parish or school event, other than regular church services, with 300 people in attendance, excluding students and School or church employees.
Any Parish/School event with more than 25 people shall conclude prior to 10:00 pm Sunday-Thursday, and 11:00 pm Friday and Saturday, excluding religious services and three events a year.
The following events are scheduled for the current school year.
- Christmas Faire: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Troop 223G Eagle Court of Honor: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Troop 223B Eagle Court of Honor: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Troop 223 Auction: Saturday, March 9, 2024
- Town Fair: Saturday, May 18, 2024
- Graduation: Wednesday, June 12, 2024
- Day Camp Opening Day: Tuesday June 17, 2024
- Day Camp Family Night: Tuesday, July 30, 2024
- Day Camp Girls Sleepover: July 2024
- Day Camp Boys Sleepover: July 2024