Instagram: Click here to view or follow St. Matthew's Alumni Association on Instagram (smps_alumni)
St. Matthew's Alumni Parents Association
Consider a gift to the Alumni Fund. Your gift to the Alumni Fund also supports our fabulous Alumni and Alumni parent programs and keeps you connected and networked with former Falcons and friends. We hope that alumni and parents of alumni look back fondly on St. Matthew's and also choose to support today’s generation of Falcons.
- Contribute by mail to St. Matthew's Alumni Association, 1031 Bienveneda Avenue, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272.
- Call the business office 310-454-1350 ext. 141, and Kristine Anderssen can take a credit card payment over the phone.
- Gifts of appreciated securities
- Visit campus and say hello to a teacher who touched your life.
- Arrange to visit to talk to current students sharing St. Matthew's impact on your life, lessons learned and treasured, how you continue to serve, lead and flourish.
- Refer a prospective student to Admissions.
- Ensure the Advancement office has your updated contact details.
- Send SMPS news and a picture for The Windmill as you continue to serve, lead and flourish.
- Become a Class Ambassador, encouraging classmates to share info, attend events, and contribute.
- Attend events.
- Cohost Alumni events.
- Volunteer at Alumni events.
Give feedback to the Alumni team; suggest events you'd like to attend, news you'd like to hear of and more.Follow us on Facebook, and use the St. Matthew’s filter on Facebook for photos.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Follow us on Linkedin, and list your attendance at St. Matthew's so you appear on the alumni list. Join the LinkedIn Alumni Group.
- Offer to talk to students about how you continue to serve, lead and flourish.
- Offer to record a motivating video for other alums to support SMPS.
- Join in a volunteer school project; such as seasonal food drives or beach clean-ups.
- Support our graduates; mentor a student, offer internships or workdays to SMPS graduates; especially useful for rising seniors at High School and College.
- Ask your employer to donate surplus or gently used equipment.
- Promote job openings at your company on our Linkedin group.
- Arrange or host a reunion.
- Donate to Parents’ Council Auction.
- Donate raffle prizes for Parents’ Council Town Faire.
- Donate goods in kind to Alumni events.
- Donate un-used event tickets to the Faculty Make A Wish program.
- Donate school memorabilia to the Archives.
- Buy St. Matthew’s SWAG.
- Sponsor a walker in the WestsideFoodBank Hunger Walk.
- Support the Annual Giving and Alumni fund.
- Support Capital Campaigns.
- Leverage your gift with a corporate match, if applicable.
- Suggest that your class friends support the Annual Giving and Alumni funds, no amount is too small!
- Support one of our grant funds; financial assistance, Lucas Scholars, or Haiti.
- Donate artwork, real property, vehicles, jewelry and/or other valuables to the SMPS.
- Make a major gift that transforms the School that you know and love.
- Remember SMPS in your will. (Even 1% of your estate could have a huge impact.)
- Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Be a proud ambassador of SMPS.