Instagram: Click here to view or follow St. Matthew's Alumni Association on Instagram (smps_alumni)
St. Matthew's Alumni Parents Association
Consider a gift to the Alumni Fund. Your gift to the Alumni Fund also supports our fabulous Alumni and Alumni parent programs and keeps you connected and networked with former Falcons and friends. We hope that alumni and parents of alumni look back fondly on St. Matthew's and also choose to support today’s generation of Falcons.
- Contribute by mail to St. Matthew's Alumni Association, 1031 Bienveneda Avenue, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272.
- Call the business office 310-454-1350 ext. 141, and Kristine Anderssen can take a credit card payment over the phone.
- Gifts of appreciated securities
- Visit campus and say hello to a teacher who touched your life.
- Arrange to visit to talk to current students sharing St. Matthew's impact on your life, lessons learned and treasured, how you continue to Serve, Lead and Flourish.
- Refer a prospective student to Admissions.
- Ensure the Advancement office has your updated contact details.
- Send us your class notes - news and a picture for The Windmill as you continue to Serve, Lead and Flourish.
- Become a Class Ambassador, encouraging classmates to share info, attend events, and contribute.
- Attend events.
- Cohost Alumni events.
- Volunteer at Alumni events.
Give feedback to the Alumni team; suggest events you'd like to attend, news you'd like to hear of, and more.
Follow us on Facebook, and use the St. Matthew’s filter on Facebook for photos.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Follow us on Linkedin, and list your attendance at St. Matthew's so you appear on the alumni list.
- Join the closed group for alumni only; LinkedIn Alumni Group and network; find a mentor, internship, or post a job.
- Support our graduates; mentor a student, offer internships or workdays to SMPS graduates; especially useful for rising seniors at High School and College.
- Ask your employer to donate surplus or gently used equipment.
- Arrange/host a class reunion.
- Offer to record a motivating video for other alums to support SMPS.
- Join in a volunteer school project; such as seasonal food drives, walk-a-thons, or beach clean-ups.
- Donate to Parents’ Council Auction.
- Donate raffle prizes for Parents’ Council Town Faire.
- Donate goods in kind to Alumni events.
- Donate un-used event tickets to the Faculty Make A Wish program.
- Donate school memorabilia to the Archives.
- Buy St. Matthew’s SWAG.
- Support the Annual Giving and Alumni fund.
- Support Capital Campaigns.
- Leverage your gift with a corporate match, if applicable.
- Suggest that your class friends support the Annual Giving and Alumni funds, no amount is too small!
- Support one of our grant funds; financial assistance, Lucas Scholars, or St. Paull's in Haiti.
- Donate artwork, real property, vehicles, jewelry, and/or other valuables to the SMPS.
- Make a major gift that transforms the School that you know and love.
- Remember St. Matthew's in your will. (Even 1% of your estate could have a huge impact.)
- Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Be a proud ambassador of St. Matthew's.